* This page relates to an EOL project *
TINT is an in-game information display utility. It allows textual and graphical information to be displayed from various sources as an additional on-screen display.
Its main use is to interface with the popular TeamSpeak and Ventrilo Voice Comms software to display what the client is doing in the background without having to switch out. If you ever wondered whose voice was speaking a command whilst in the midst of battle, this utility can tell you by displaying their name in the game window.
- Works with the current version of TeamSpeak 2, TeamSpeak 3 Beta or Ventrilo 3
- Text overlay utilizing FreeType Project Font Rendering
- Overlays a list of "Whos speaking" atop of your games window
- Configurable positioning for all text output
- Offset text / image positions from the screen edges so that they are not on top of your games HUD
Release Notes (as of the final release, BETA R6)
What happened to TINT Professional Edition?
Basically, the Pro version was put on ice when I decided to abandon the project. TINT Standard was always built as a subset of TINT Pro, however in its current state Pro is not fit for release as a refactor on the Pro-only bits was started but not finished. It's doubtful that it will ever be published to the public at large